Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 10th: First Day of School!

Summer came and went. Next thing we knew, the kids were back in school!

Keaton started 8th grade this year, Camden 3rd and Zailey 2nd. And yes of course, I took pictures! {ok so just a little background on mom: I'm the crazy mom who snaps pictures of her kids every chance she gets with intentions of scrapbooking them in the future....but never really does. Yes, I admit....I'm that mom. *hangs head & shakes it in shame* LOL!} So I had them all take individual pictures before school and then some with their friends. Seriously after the 2nd or 3rd picture, they were soooooooooooo over it. Someday they'll appreciate it, right??

Well, here's to another great school year!!! We're looking forward to all the knowledge and adventures this year will bring!

Here are a few pics I took of our kiddos....


I know I sound like the typical mom, but really.....
I can't believe how big they've gotten!


No comments:

Post a Comment